Tribe29 is a dynamic software start-up built on one of the leading Open Source solutions for IT Monitoring. Our software, checkmk, helps organizations large and small companies to operate their complex IT infrastructures and applications reliably.
We are rooted in the open source movement, love Linux and see our community as the cornerstone for the future development of both our company and our technology.
Thousands of users work with our open source edition, complemented by users from over 1500 B2B customers that subscribe to our enterprise product. We work closely with this community, to ensure that our product is tightly aligned to real customer needs.
Our offices are located in the heart of Munich, in Haidhausen, a district known for its many cafes, restaurants, bars, and small shops.
While we have a great product, we have not focused in sharing this with the rest of the world outside our community – until now. Join our strongly growing company based in Munich and help spread the word as a
- You take a supporting role in the tribe29 marketing department to further develop the tribe29 brand
- Together with our marketing experts, you develop, manage, and improve the content process form inception through completion
- You support the set-up and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics to drive brand awareness and meet ambitious sales and revenue targets
- You support the management and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns in German and English focused on customer acquisition
- Relevant experience with a focus on digital & content marketing
- Ideally experience in a software company or a fast-growing high-tech industry
- Enthusiasm for new, innovative, and technical subjects along with an understanding of customer and market requirements, trends, and developments in the IT industry
- Self-starter, who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to bring own ideas and drives own initiatives
- Love to write: Editing and copy-writing skills and able to communicate persuasively and precisely – excellent communication skills in German and English
- Good understanding of inbound marketing principles
What we offer
- A product and company customers really like
- Young team in a dynamic, fast-growing yet small company
- High autonomy and flat hierarchies – we are a small marketing team
- Cutting edge technology topics to talk about
- A wide range of opportunities for personal training
- Strong relationship with a great customer community
- Office in one of the most beautiful, central districts of Munich
- A competitive salary