Tribe29 is a dynamic software start-up built on one of the leading Open Source solutions for IT Monitoring. Our software, checkmk, helps organizations large and small companies to operate their complex IT infrastructures and applications reliably.
We are rooted in the open source movement, love Linux and see our community as the cornerstone for the future development of both our company and our technology.
Thousands of users work with our open source edition, complemented by users from over 2600 B2B customers that subscribe to our enterprise product. We work closely with this community, to ensure that our product is tightly aligned to real customer needs.
Our offices are located in the heart of Munich, in Haidhausen, a district known for its many cafes, restaurants, bars, and small shops.
While we have a great product, we have not focused in sharing this with the rest of the world outside our community – until now. Join our strongly growing company based in Munich and help spread the word as a
Working Student Performance Marketing (m/w/d)
- You take a supporting role in the tribe29 marketing department to further develop the tribe29 brand
- Together with our marketing experts, you develop, manage, and improve the lead nurturing form web page visitor to customer
- You support the set-up and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics to drive data-driven decisions and meet ambitious sales and revenue targets
- You support the management and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns in German and English focused on customer acquisition
- Relevant experience with a focus on performance marketing
- Previous experience with CMS and creating landing pages
- Basic design skills
- Enthusiasm for new, innovative, and technical subjects along with an understanding of customer and market requirements, trends, and developments in the IT industry
- Self-starter, who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to bring own ideas and drives own initiatives
- Affinity for numbers and data-beliver
- excellent writing and communication skills in German and English
- Ideally experience in a software company or a fast-growing high-tech industry
What we offer
- A product and company customers really like
- Young team in a dynamic, fast-growing yet small company
- The possibility to work either remote or from the office
- High autonomy and flat hierarchies – we are a small marketing team
- Cutting edge technology topics to talk about
- A wide range of opportunities for personal training
- Strong relationship with a great customer community
- A competitive salary
Seems interesting? Then apply today! A meaningful CV is already sufficient.
You will find more informations about working at tribe29 at www.kununu.com/de/tribe29 !