IT is the backbone of the modern world. It enables the day-to-day business of us all, the secure operation of our telecommunication and power grids and the functioning of our governmental institutions.
IT has become extremely complex at the same time. Thus, specialists ensure that critical IT infrastructures and applications can be operated without problems in these challenging environments. Our mission with Checkmk is to develop the best tools to support these specialists to ensure they can fulfill their crucial tasks.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software Checkmk monitors millions of hardware devices and applications, from small IoT devices to large and distributed data centers. Over 2,000 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis, and our Open Source version has tens of thousands of users worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
While we have a great product, we have not focused on sharing it with the rest of the world outside our community – until now. Join our growing company and help us to spread the word as a
Technical Content Editor (m/f/d)
- Create engaging technical content around relevant IT topics to help existing customers and attract new ones – help, not hype marketing.
- Develop, manage, and improve the content process from beginning to end.
- Coordinate technical writers and product experts supporting the content creation.
- Ensure that the content reaches non-German speaking consumers (translating, localizing).
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience.
- Support the creation of video content and marketing collateral (e.g case studies, white papers, brochures and other printed product information).
- You have 3+ years’ experience in creating content (in marketing, as a journalist or similar).
- You have technical skills, with a background in computing or engineering. Ideally, you are familiar with:
- Linux, but also Windows
- Servers, Networks and Databases
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS, MS Azure, GCP
- IT Monitoring
- Ability to go deep into technical topics to create relevant content for an expert target audience.
- Self-starter, who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to bring own ideas and drives own initiatives.
- You love to write, have excellent copy-writing skills (German and English) and are able to explain and translate complex technical information.
What we offer
- We develop a useful product that our customers really like.
- Our software uses cutting-edge technology.
- You can be a part of a fast-growing, yet small company with a young team.
- There is a wide range of opportunities for education and training.
- High autonomy and flat hierarchies – your work is very visible.
- We offer flexible and family-friendly working conditions in a stable environment.
- Our office is located in one of the most beautiful, central districts of Munich.
Interested? Then apply now! Send us your CV via email.
Mr. Martin Hirschvogel