IT is the backbone of the modern world. It enables the day-to-day business of us all, the secure operation of our telecommunication and power grids and the functioning of our governmental institutions.
IT has become extremely complex at the same time. Thus, specialists ensure that critical IT infrastructures and applications can be operated without problems in these challenging environments. Our mission is to develop the best tools to support these specialists to ensure they can fulfill their crucial tasks.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software ‘Checkmk’ monitors millions of hardware devices and software applications, from small IoT devices to systems in large and distributed data centers. Over 2,000 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis, and our Open Source version has tens of thousands of users worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
Join our growing company as a
Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
- You design, plan and execute multi-channel recruiting activities for roles in a tech company such as software developers, IT administrators & DevOps, digital marketeers and software sales reps
- You source candidates qualified for open positions wherever they are and you approach them actively
- You manage our candidate pipeline, interview scheduling and follow-ups
- You design, plan and execute selection processes including selection criteria
- You conduct screening calls and interviews, and compile standardized tests
- You report your activities to colleagues and management
- You serve as coach for all recruiting related issues to hiring managers
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a relevant role
- You have experience in recruiting for some of the required profiles – or a firm believe that you will manage
- You strive to contribute to the growth story of tribe29
- You are Knowledgeable about full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- You are familiar with a broad variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, standardized test etc.)
- You work structured towards solutions, critically assess the status quo and keep a cool head in busy moments
- You both value your freedom to operate and an intense exchange across teams
- You demonstrate hands-on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- You are fluent in English and German and value interpersonal connections
What we offer
- The chance to make a decisive impact and shape the future of a dynamic, fast growing tech company while growing with your tasks and responsibilities
- A young team that embodies autonomy and fast decision making within flat hierarchies
- A product and company customers love
- A wide range of education and training opportunities
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- An office in one of the most beautiful, central districts of Munich
- Regular events of all sorts in a familial atmosphere
- Free coffee, cool drinks and fresh fruits
Interested? Then apply now! Send us your CV via email.
Mr. Martin Hirschvogel