We are the creators of Checkmk, a leading software solution for IT-Infrastructure-Monitoring. Our software helps the largest companies, government ministries and research institutions worldwide to ensure their IT backbones never fail. Our software monitors their global data centers, their computer networks, and their applications running in Amazon’s or Microsoft’s public cloud. We offer Checkmk both as a paid Enterprise edition as well as a free open source edition with a large user community. More than 1/3 of the German DAX companies are our customers already. Beyond that, we have customers in 35 countries. We are growing quickly both in our German home market as well as internationally. Our team is a great mix of tech talent, software-industry experienced hires, former strategy consultants and former founders. We are nimble and fast – all of our functions are run in ‘agile’ 1-2 week sprints.
To further expand our team, we are looking for a Manager Strategy & Analytics (m/w/d).
As Strategy & Analytics Manager you are a real all-rounder. You have both strong hard and soft skills and feel comfortable with a broad variety of challenges.
- Take charge of key strategic and operational initiatives across all functions and manage them to a successful completion in close collaboration with our management team
- Further build out and industrialize our financial reporting, business intelligence, and a KPI-driven business steering
- You want to and can do more? Don’t worry, there are lots of other exciting tasks and ample opportunity to take over responsibility!
- You have 2+ years’ experience in a top consulting company or a fast-paced software start-up
- You are analytical and number-driven and can build robust models in Excel or Tableau
- You are strong in conceptual and strategic thinking
- You communicate well with clients, partners and colleagues and possess strong interpersonal skills
- You have strong slide writing skills and can communicate complex topics well
- You like technology – our industry is as techie as it gets
- You are enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- You get stuff done, balancing detail and quality with pragmatism
We are a dynamic, fast growing and easy-going company where positive collaboration is very important. We are more than just colleagues; we have a strong team and a great customer community. For us, high autonomy and flat hierarchies are not just words on paper, but everyday life. With us you don’t work as one of hundreds or on purely theoretical questions but have an immediate positive influence.
With our product, we make the lives of thousands of administrators easier and help them in coping with the increasing complexity of IT. We love working here and our customers love our product. Your work helps to keep it that way!
We offer you:
- The best ‘building a global tech company’ experience you can get
- A steep learning curve for personal development
- Work in a highly motivated top team
- Daily direct exposure to our experienced management team
- A dynamic environment, run in sprints, with a fully growth-oriented mindset
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- A great office in the heart of Munich
- An attractive salary
Have we sparked your interest? Then get in touch with us!
Mr. Elias Völker