IT is the backbone of the modern world. It enables the day-to-day business of us all. At the same time IT has become extremely complex. Thus, specialists ensure that critical IT infrastructures and applications operate without problems in these challenging environments. Our mission is to develop the best tools to support these specialists to ensure they can fulfill their crucial tasks.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software ‘Checkmk’ monitors millions of hardware devices and software applications, from small IoT devices to systems in large and distributed data centers. Over 2,500 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis, and our Open Source version has tens of thousands of users worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
Join our fast-growing company as a
Solution Engineer (m/f/d)
As a Solution Engineer you will be part of our Commercial Operations Team and the expert for solving all technical requests coming up from our internal commercial teams. You are the first point of contact for the Product Owner to talk about the upcoming projects, new tools and technologies and integration solutions. In this position you will focus on the most tricky commercial issues with our CRM/ERP to provide a solution as fast as possible. At the same time, you will ensure that issues will be solved sustainably in close cooperation with our infrastructure team.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and reproducing technical issues with our internal application as well as managing and finding long term improvements for those issues
- Understanding and analyzing user feedback as well as structural data to improve internal and external user experience and reliability of our tool stack together with the product owner
- Be the go-to person for technical guidance in commercial tool-stack related issues for all stakeholders
- Together with Product management, preparing, running and following-up on workshops with the commercial teams to discuss and support the integration of software into our IT infrastructure
- Developing code, scripts and processes for deep integration between commercial tools
- Listening to and nurturing our commercial teams ensuring that their feedback is highlighted with the right internal development process
- Supporting product owner and our commercial teams with managing smooth software releases
- Developing and running product trainings for the teams whenever new software releases are available
- You want to do more? No problem, we have a lot of stuff to do.
- A degree in electric engineering, computer science or similar or no degree but self-taught deep understanding of software development with a focus on web applications
- Experience working with web development technologies and understanding code for the full stack of our applications (Java Script, CSS/HTML, Shell, Python)
- Experience developing in Odoo
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix environments
- Knowledge and experience working with Scrum and agile project management
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks and projects without lowering the bar on quality
- A client-first mindset and drive to go the extra mile including fantastic communication and listening skills
- Confidence in connecting customer facing teams
- The ability to estimate technical requirements for our tool and tech stack
- Spoken and written fluency in English and German
We are a dynamic, fast growing and easy-going company where positive collaboration is very important. We are more than just colleagues; we have a strong team and a great customer community. For us, high autonomy and flat hierarchies are not just words on paper, but everyday life. With us you don’t work as one of hundreds or on purely theoretical questions but have an immediate positive influence.
With our product, we make the lives of thousands of administrators easier and help them in coping with the increasing complexity of IT. Our customers love our product and your work helps to keep it that way!
- The chance to make a decisive impact and shape the future of a dynamic, fast growing tech company while growing with your tasks and responsibilities
- A agile team that embodies autonomy and fast decision making within flat hierarchies
- A product and company customers love
- A wide range of education and training opportunities
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- An office in one of the most beautiful, central districts of Munich
- Regular events of all sorts in a familiar atmosphere
Interested? Then contact us now!
You can get insights about working@tribe29 at: www.kununu.com/de/tribe29 !
+49 (0)89 9982 097 64
Please refrain from contacting personnel service providers, consultants or other external service providers by telephone! Likewise, please refrain from unsolicited profile presentations!