IT is the backbone of the modern world. It enables the day-to-day business of us all. At the same time IT has become extremely complex. Thus, specialists ensure that critical IT infrastructures and applications operate without problems in these challenging environments. Our mission is to develop the best tools to support these specialists to ensure they can fulfill their crucial tasks.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software ‘Checkmk’ monitors millions of hardware devices and software applications, from small IoT devices to systems in large and distributed data centers. Over 2,500 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis, and our Open Source version has tens of thousands of users worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
Senior Python Developer (m/f/d) with Kubernetes-Focus
As a Senior Python Developer (m/f/d) you are part of our Kubernetes team with the mission to build an easy-to-use and insightful Kubernetes monitoring.
- You help us rebuild/improve our Kubernetes monitoring
- You build Kubernetes native monitoring agents and communication mechanisms that also work in large production environments with respective security requirements.
- You develop server-side elements that interpret and visualise the data
- You work with our Product Owner and our user base to include a lot of expert knowledge to offer the user an opinionated monitoring – differentiating Checkmk from other K8s monitoring solutions.
- You support the team with your knowledge in Kubernetes and act as a mentor to the team as well.
- You know how to develop Kubernetes-native applications
- You understand the Kubernetes architecture and its different components in detail.
- You use Python as your primary language.
- You have more than 5 years of experience working as a software developer.
We are a dynamic, fast growing and easy-going company where positive collaboration is very important. We are more than just colleagues; we have a strong team and a great customer community. For us, high autonomy and flat hierarchies are not just words on paper, but everyday life. With us you don’t work as one of hundreds or on purely theoretical questions but have an immediate positive influence.
With our product, we make the lives of thousands of administrators easier and help them in coping with the increasing complexity of IT. Our customers love our product and your work helps to keep it that way!
- The chance to make a decisive impact and shape the future of a dynamic, fast growing tech company while growing with your tasks and responsibilities
- A agile team that embodies autonomy and fast decision making within flat hierarchies
- A personal budget for trainings and learnings
- A product and company customers love
- A wide range of education and training opportunities
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- Flexible remote work opportunities and an office in one of the most beautiful, central districts of Munich
- Regular events of all sorts in a familiar atmosphere
Interested? Then contact us now!
You can get insights about working@tribe29 at: www.kununu.com/de/tribe29 !
+49 (0)89 9982 097 64
We ask you to refrain from contacting (by mail, telephone and/or social media) by recruiting agencies, personnel service providers, consultants or other external service providers! Likewise, please refrain from unsolicited profile presentations!