As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software Checkmk monitors millions of hardware devices and applications, from small IoT devices to large and distributed data centers. Over 2.500 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis, and our Open Source version has tens of thousands of user worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
A great product needs a strong product team. Join our growing company and help us in advancing Checkmk as a
Product Manager (m/f/d)
As a Product Manager, you are the main intersection between our highly technical users and our engineering team. We have an ambitious product roadmap with many new interesting features coming up and you’ll be responsible for taking features through our agile product development process all the way from ideation to launch and validation.
If you are looking for an opportunity to take over responsibility for defining and owning a product with a great community of technical experts, then this is it!
- Turn our roadmap into reality: Understand customer needs, proritize and deliver features
- Build great features: scope, spec and design new features, write user stories, coordinate development, approve deliverables
- Shape the product: Analyze competitors, customer needs and market trends for our product roadmap
- Spread the knowledge: Plan and execute training for support, enablement for sales and marketing for the features you deliver
- Proven track record as a product manager
- In-depth understanding of our user groups: IT operations and development
- Solid experience in working with engineering teams using agile software development processes
- Self-starter, who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to bring own ideas and drives with initiatives
- Excellent communications in German and English
- Preferred: Experience in IT monitoring and running microservices and cloud environment
- We develop a useful product that our customers really like
- Our Software uses cutting-edge technology
- You can be part of a fast-growing, yet small company with a young team
- There is a wide range of opportunities for education and training
- High autonomy and flat hierarchies – your work is very visible
- We offer flexible and family-friendly working conditions in a stable environment
- Our Office is located in one of the most beautiful, central districts of Munich
Interested? Then contact us now!
You can get insights about working@tribe29 at: www.kununu.com/de/tribe29 !