Tribe29 is a dynamic software start-up built on one of the leading Open Source solutions for IT Monitoring. Our software, Checkmk, helps governmental organizations and large and small companies to operate their complex IT infrastructures and applications reliably.
We are rooted in the open source movement, love Linux and see our community as the cornerstone for the future development of both our company and our technology.
Thousands of users work with our open source edition, complemented by users from over 2000 B2B customers that subscribe to our enterprise product. We work closely with this community, to ensure that our product is tightly aligned to real customer needs.
Our offices are located in the heart of Munich, in Haidhausen.
To strengthen the Marketing Team, we are looking for a
Performance Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
- Manage our SEO and SEA activities – both go hand in hand for us and are not disjoint
- Drive relevant traffic to our website by coordinating and execute online ad campaigns across different channels
- Improve our search engine position by ensuring effective SEO efforts
- Increase engagement on our landing pages and improve conversion of visitors to leads
- Plan and implement experiments across all channels and landing pages in order to improve them
- Plan budgets across channels and evaluate performance of them to adjust efforts
- Identifying new growth opportunities (new marketing channels) and test them
- Work closely and collaboratively with other members of our marketing team to improve our inbound marketing efforts.
- Experience working in a B2B environment and/or for a software company
- Strong track record in SEA showing your ability to plan and execute highly effective campaigns
- Great attention to detail and data driven
- Experience with Social Media advertisements
- Strong understanding of SEM and SEO process, but also inbound marketing principles
- Strong analytics and reporting skills and experience in relevant tools incl. Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hotjar
- Budgeting skills to evaluate and plan campaigns against a company plan
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (German and English)
What we offer
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- A product and company that our customers love
- High autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A wide range of opportunities for personal & professional development
- Strong relationship with a great customer community
- Great office location in one of the most beautiful, central districts of Munich
- A competitive salary
Interested? Then apply now! Send us your CV via email.
Mr. Martin Hirschvogel