We are the creators of Checkmk, a leading open source monitoring software. We are a strong team of software developers, technicians, open source enthusiasts and nerds who are passionate about helping small and large companies run their complex IT infrastructures reliably. We are growing quickly both in our German home market and internationally.
To further expand our international marketing team, we are looking for a
Marketing Manager US (m/f/d)
As a Marketing Manager focusing on the US you are an expert on our audiences and their preferences in the US and you are looking for a new challenge. You will create our native US marketing playbook and grow the demand and awareness of Checkmk in the US. You will be responsible for our entire marketing activities and work closely with our sales and support team responsible for the US!
- Brand awareness: You level up our brand awareness activities, manage PR agencies, and ensure that Checkmk is found by our key audience of IT admins and IT leaders
- Paid marketing activities: You build and improve paid ads and other tactics, own the coordination and planning of our (social) campaigns, and ensure closed-loop reporting and analysis
- Content management: You align with our content marketing to create specific or adapt existing content for our US audiences, promote created content in paid marketing and digital campaigns
- You want and you can do more? Don’t worry, there are lots of other exciting tasks!
- You are working 5+ years in a Marketing role with strong focus on the US market.
- You have extensive experience in marketing in the software industry.
- You are analytical, creative and work precisely and reliably.
- You speak and write fluently and accurately English, other languages are not required, but a big ‘plus’
- You like to help customers and colleagues and are communicative.
We are a dynamic, fast growing and easy-going company where positive collaboration is very important. We are more than just colleagues; we have a strong team and a great customer community. For us, high autonomy and flat hierarchies are not just words on paper, but everyday life. With us you don’t work as one of hundreds or on purely theoretical questions but have an immediate positive influence.
With our product, we make the lives of thousands of administrators easier and help them in coping with the increasing complexity of IT. Our customers love our product and your work helps to keep it that way!
- Work in an agile team
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions in a stable environment
- A wide range of opportunities for personal development
- A great office in the heart of Munich
- An attractive salary
Interested? Then contact us now!
You can get insights about working@tribe29 at: www.kununu.com/de/tribe29 !