Tribe29 is a dynamic software start-up built on one of the leading Open Source solutions for IT Monitoring. Our software, Checkmk, helps governmental organizations and large and small companies to operate their complex IT infrastructures and applications reliably.
We are rooted in the open source movement, love Linux and see our community as the cornerstone for the future development of both our company and our technology.
Thousands of users work with our open source edition, complemented by users from over 2000 B2B customers that subscribe to our enterprise product. We work closely with this community, to ensure that our product is tightly aligned to real customer needs.
Our offices are located in the heart of Munich, in Haidhausen.
To strengthen the Marketing Team, we are looking for a
Marketing Associate (m/f/d)
- Support the Marketing team with the daily tasks for the ongoing events, projects and campaigns
- Provide support for creating/updating reports (e.g. website records and results of past campaigns)
- Assist with creating, maintaining and updating website and other visual assets (e.g. graphics, illustrations, forms, layouts)
- Assist with the creation, editing and publishing of video assets
- Experience working in a B2B environment and/or for a software company
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and techniques
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and web analytics tools
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (German and English)
- Good knowledge of working with graphics editing software
Beneficial, although not mandatory
- Experience with video editing software (ex: Adobe Premiere)
- Knowledge of inbound marketing principles
- Working knowledge of ABM tools
What we offer
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- A product and company that our customers love
- High autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A wide range of opportunities for personal & professional development
- Strong relationship with a great customer community
- Great office location in one of the most beautiful, central districts of Munich
- A competitive salary
Interested? Then apply now! Send us your CV via email.
Mr. Martin Hirschvogel