We are the creators of Checkmk, a leading open source monitoring software. We are a strong team of software developers, technicians, open source enthusiasts and nerds who are passionate about helping small and large companies run their complex IT infrastructure reliably. We are growing quickly both in our German home market and internationally.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our Software “Checkmk” monitors millions of systems and software applications in your multi-clouds, data centers or even in smaller IoT devices. Over 2.500 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis. Our Open Source version has tens of thousands of users worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps customers.
Join our fast growing company as a
(Junior) Product Owner Revenue Operations (m/f/d)
- You screen, evaluate, align on, integrate and implement best-of-breed tools along our commercial value chain
- As product owner of our commercial tool stack, you are the business logic counterpart to our development team
- You support our commercial transformation towards our new ERP and CRM system Odoo
- You design and implement commercial processes for new products, features and markets
- You are responsible for improving our commercial process landscape used by colleagues, customers, and partners
- You plan and execute implementation roadmaps and release cycles for the commercial tool stack
- You support the organizational development of our commercial tribes and serve as coach for commercial tool stack related issues
- You report your activities to colleagues and management
- You have 2+ years’ experience in a relevant role
- Ideally you have experience as Product Owner defining both business and technical requirements for an agile software development process
- You are an organization wizard and have demonstrated project management skills
- You know how to setup commercial, operational processes
- You strive to contribute to the growth story of tribe29
- You work structured towards solutions, critically assess the status quo and keep a cool head when “the house is on fire”
- You both value your freedom to operate and an intense exchange across teams
- You demonstrate hands-on experience with structuring configuration and development tasks
- You are fluent in English and German and value interpersonal connections in a vast variety of disciplines
- Hands-on experience with CRM and ERP systems or CSPO certificates are a plus
We are a dynamic, fast growing and easy-going company where positive collaboration is very important. We are more than just colleagues; we have a strong team and a great customer community. For us, high autonomy and flat hierarchies are not just words on paper, but everyday life. With us you don’t work as one of hundreds or on purely theoretical questions but have an immediate positive influence.
With our product, we make the lives of thousands of administrators easier and help them in coping with the increasing complexity of IT. Our customers love our product and your work helps to keep it that way!
- The chance to make a decisive impact and shape the future of a dynamic, fast growing tech company while growing with your tasks and responsibilities
- High flexibility between mobile work and an office in one of the most beautiful, central districts of Munich
- An agile Team that embodies autonomy and fast decision-making within flat hierarchies
- A personal budget for trainings and learnings
- A product and company customers love
- A wide range of education and training opportunities
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- Regular events of all sorts in a familiar atmosphere
Interested? Then contact us now!
You can get insights about working@tribe29 at: www.kununu.com/de/tribe29 !
+49 (0)89 9982 097 64
Please refrain from contacting personnel service providers, consultants or other external service providers by telephone! Likewise, please refrain from unsolicited profile presentations!