We are the creators of Checkmk, a leading open source monitoring software. We are a strong team of software developers, technicians, open source enthusiasts and nerds who are passionate about helping small and large companies run their complex IT infrastructures reliably. We are growing quickly both in our German home market and internationally.
To further expand our marketing team, we are looking for a
Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
As a Digital Marketing Manager you are a real digital marketing all-rounder and an expert on our audiences and their preferences. You make sure that we use the best marketing channels to reach IT Admin and IT leaders and by using data and research you are able to make marketing decisions and run conversion rate optimization experiments.
- Paid marketing tactics: You build and constantly improve campaigns and other marketing tactics, monitor market trends to identify opportunities to improve traffic to checkmk.com and ensure closed-loop reporting and analysis
- Digital campaigns: You own the coordination and planning of our campaigns, align with our content marketing to promote created content in paid marketing and digital campaigns
- Conversion rate optimization: You keep an eye on all conversion rates, run experiments and A/B tests to optimize the customer journey and make data-driven decisions to continuously improve our performance
- Tech Stack: You assist to evaluate, implement and improve our adtech and martech used across our marketing teams
- You want and you can do more? Don´t worry, there are lots of other exciting tasks!
- You are working 3+ years in a Digital Marketing role with experience in inbound marketing and HubSpot (or any alternative tool).
- Ideally you already have some experience working in software industry.
- You are analytical, creative and work precisely and reliably.
- You speak and write fluently and accurately German and English, other languages are not required, but a big ‘plus’
- You like to help customers and colleagues and are communicative.
- You are familiar with or have basic knowledge on Google Analytics and Ads, HTML, and Adobe Suite.
We are a dynamic, fast growing and easy-going company where positive collaboration is very important. We are more than just colleagues; we have a strong team and a great customer community. For us, high autonomy and flat hierarchies are not just words on paper, but everyday life. With us you don’t work as one of hundreds or on purely theoretical questions but have an immediate positive influence.
With our product, we make the lives of thousands of administrators easier and help them in coping with the increasing complexity of IT. Our customers love our product and your work helps to keep it that way!
- Work in an agile team
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions in a stable environment
- A wide range of opportunities for personal development
- A great office in the heart of Munich
- An attractive salary
Interested? Then contact us now!
You can get insights about working@tribe29 at: www.kununu.com/de/tribe29 !