DevOps Engineer (all genders)
We are the creators of `Checkmk`, a leading hybrid IT monitoring software for both cloud-native and traditional infrastructures and applications. Checkmk is available as open-source and a commercial edition and built on Linux platform. We are a strong team of software developers and DevOps, open-source enthusiasts and nerds who are passionate about helping small and large companies run their complex IT infrastructures reliably. Over the last four years we have grown from 20 to over 120 employees to support our customer growth in Europe, the US and beyond. While many of our developers are remote, living in Germany, Italy, Austria, Spain and Poland, we also have a beautiful, centrally-located office in Munich.
We are building a SaaS product based on Checkmk. The team will transform our monitoring solution to Checkmk from a self-deployed to a SaaS product. For this, we are developing an entire platform from the scratch and are looking for team members who are keen to help drive Checkmk as a SaaS product and our team forward as a
DevOps Engineer (all genders)
- You architect, design, develop, test, operate, maintain, monitor and support our new cloud-native platform
- You ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- You are part of a cross-functional team of senior software, operations and security engineers
- 5+ years of experience architecturing, designing , developing, and implementing solutions on a major cloud platform (AWS)
- Advanced knowledge of cloud technologies and cloud infrastructuring, including networking, VPCs, VPNs, DNS, storage, backup
- Deep understanding of Linux, containers and container orchestration tools
- Proficiency with infrastructure automation and config management tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Friend of open source software
- Optional: Understanding of any experience with the six pillars of the Well-Architected framework: operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization, sutainability
- Optional: relevant cloud-related certifications (e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Certified DevOps Engineer Professional)
- Business fluent in written and spoken English. Know-how or interest in learning German is a plus but not required
We are a dynamic, fast growing and easy-going company where positive collaboration is very important. We are more than just colleagues; we have a strong team and a great customer community. For us, high autonomy and flat hierarchies are not just words on paper, but everyday life. With us you don’t work as one of hundreds or on purely theoretical questions but have an immediate positive influence.
With our product, we make the lives of thousands of administrators easier and help them in coping with the increasing complexity of IT. Our customers love our product and your work helps to keep it that way!
- The chance to make a decisive impact and shape the future of a dynamic, fast growing tech company while growing with your tasks and responsibilities
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions in a stable environment
- A agile team that embodies autonomy and fast decision making within flat hierarchies
- A unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion
- A wide range of education and training opportunities
- Fully remote work or high flexibility between mobile work and an office in one of the most beautiful, central district of Munich
- An attractive salary
- Regular onsite events of all sorts (Checkmk Conference, Conference After Party, Company Outings, Team events and more) in a familiar atmosphere
Interested? Then contact us now!
You can get insights about working@tribe29 at: www.kununu.com/de/tribe29
+49 (0)89 9982 097 64
We ask you to refrain from contacting (by mail, telephone and/or social media) by recruiting agencies, personnel service providers, consultants or other external service providers! Likewise, please refrain from unsolicited profile presentations!