We are the creators of checkmk, a leading open source monitoring software. We are a strong team of software developers, technicians, open source enthusiasts and nerds who are passionate about helping small and large companies run their complex IT infrastructures reliably. We are growing quickly both in our German home market and internationally.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software ‘Checkmk’ monitors millions of systems and software applications in your multi-clouds, data centers or even in smaller IoT devices. Over 2,500 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis, and our Open Source version has tens of thousands of users worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
To enable our high growth, we are looking for a
Cloud Automation Engineer (m/w/d)
As a Cloud Automation Engineer you will help with the design and development of our IT monitoring solution Checkmk. You will be responsible for the AWS infrastructure in which our customers will use Checkmk as a hosted solution. You have technical understanding and relevant experience in working with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment.
- Conception and development of innovative SaaS Solutions
- Converting business requirements into technical solutions
- Design of backend service to run Checkmk hosted securely and replicable on Amazon Web Services
- Design of operational concepts
- Working with product management, support and sales to elicit requirements and validate solutions
- Collaborate with technology partners for system integration
- University or technical college degree in the field of computer science, IT security or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in this or a similar role and at least 2 years of experience with AWS
- Practical experience in the development of web services, in dealing with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and in the use of infrastructure-as-code solutions (e.g. Terraform, AWS CloudFormation)
- Practical experience with AWS services or other cloud environments
- Experience in operating SaaS solutions and common requirements in this area
- Programming skills in Python
- Business fluent in written and spoken English. Know-how or interest in learning German is a plus but not required
- Passion for current technology developments and their application possibilities
- You enjoy contact with customers and users
We are a dynamic, fast growing and easy-going company where positive collaboration is very important. We are more than just colleagues; we have a strong team and a great customer community. For us, high autonomy and flat hierarchies are not just words on paper, but everyday life. With us you don’t work as one of hundreds or on purely theoretical questions but have an immediate positive influence.
With our product, we make the lives of thousands of administrators easier and help them in coping with the increasing complexity of IT. Our customers love our product and your work helps to keep it that way!
- The chance to make a decisive impact and shape the future of a dynamic, fast growing tech company while growing with your tasks and responsibilities
- Fully remote work within the EU or high flexibility between mobile work and an office in one of the most beautiful, central districs of Munich
- A agile team that embodies autonomy and fast decision making within flat hierarchies
- A personal budget for trainings and learnings
- A product and company customers love
- A wide range of education and training opportunities
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- Regular events of all sorts in a familiar atmosphere
Interested? Then contact us now!
You can get insights about working@tribe29 at: www.kununu.com/de/tribe29
+49 (0)89 9982 097 64
We ask you to refrain from contacting (by mail, telephone and/or social media) by recruiting agencies, personnel service providers, consultants or other external service providers! Likewise, please refrain from unsolicited profile presentations!