We are the creators of Checkmk, a leading open source monitoring software. We are a strong team of software developers, technicians, open source enthusiasts and nerds who are passionate about helping small and large companies run their complex IT infrastructures reliably. We are growing quickly both in our German home market and internationally.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software “Checkmk” monitors millions of systems and software applications in your multi-clouds, data centers or even in smaller IoT devices. Over 2,500 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis. Our Open Source version has tens of thousands of users worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
At Checkmk, the Technical Support Engineers for Checkmk are the ones who, together with our customers, put the horsepower of the Checkmk software on the road. The job offers and demands flexibility – you will not be confronted with the same requirements two days in a row. But in return you can also decide very flexibly about your work content and your working environment.
Checkmk Technical Support Engineer (all genders)
- You are part of our support team and are responsible for 1st and 2nd level support
- Your tasks also include installations, system configuration and software updates at our customers’ and partners’ sites
- You support the knowledge team with know-how and best practices from daily customer practice
- IT administration: You support the expansion and maintenance of the current internal IT infrastructure
- You have already gained broad experience in the use of Checkmk, ideally in different setups and environments
- Ideally you have experience as a system administrator or site reliability engineer
- You like to help experts and are communicative
- You like to educate yourself and stay up to date with the latest developments
- You speak German or English at least well, one of the two also fluently
- Ideally, you would like to work with us in Munich – but this is not a “must”. If you are at home somewhere else, remote work is no problem
We are a dynamic, fast-growing and easy-going company where positive collaboration is very important. We are more than just colleagues; we have a strong team and a great customer community. For us, high autonomy and flat hierarchies are not just words on paper, but everyday life. With us you don’t work as one of hundreds or on purely theoretical questions but have an immediate positive influence.
With our product, we make the lives of thousands of administrators easier and help them to cope with the increasing complexity of IT. Our customers love our product and your work helps to keep it that way!
- The chance to make a decisive impact and shape the future of a dynamic, fast growing tech company while growing with your tasks and responsibilities
- Fully remote work within the EU or high flexibility between mobile work and an office in one of the most beautiful, central districs of Munich
- An agile team that embodies autonomy and fast-decision making within flat hierarchies
- A unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion
- A personal budget for trainings and learnings
- A product and company customers love
- A wide range of education and training opportunities
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- Regular events of all sorts in a familiar atmosphere
Interested? Then contact us now!
You can get insights about working@tribe29 at: www.kununu.com/de/tribe29
+49 (0)89 9982 097 64
We ask you to refrain from contacting (by mail, telephone and/or social media) by recruiting agencies, personnel service providers, consultants or other external service providers! Likewise, please refrain from unsolicited profile presentations!